Personal branding expert Karen Leland shows you the top tips for personal branding on social media, including LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Today, the internet's focus on self-disclosure has made personal branding a must-have for anyone concerned with the future of their career. From CEO to secretary, the message is clear. If you don't define your personal brand, someone else will define it for you. The goal of this course is to help you create a solid foundation for your personal brand on social media. I'm Karen Leland, a branding and marketing strategist and implementor. I work with entrepreneurs, executives, and CEOs to develop stronger personal, business, and team brands.
I'm also the best-selling author of nine business books. In this course, you'll learn the best practices for personal branding on social media, including how to create your personal brand for the top social media sites of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, the key factors that make your profile picture and online bio stand out, and the biggest changes that have occurred in marketing and branding that you must be aware of to manage your career now and in the future.
Let's get started on making your personal brand shine on social media.
This course shows how to authentically and powerfully present your brand online. Branding expert Karen Leland reveals the important differences between the four main social media sites—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest—and how to use them for career advancement and networking.
- Developing a personal branding mindset
- Adding a good photo, profile, and background to social media sites
- Using LinkedIn for personal branding
- Expanding your Twitter reach
- Creating virtual events on Facebook
- Curating pins on Pinterest