Expert Guy Kawasaki shares his top techniques for rocking Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Hi, I'm Guy Kawasaki. I'm the Chief Evangelist of Canva. And today, I'm gonna talk about social media. I'm the coauthor of this book, The Art of Social Media, and I'm gonna show you, in the next few minutes, how to rock social media. This is a course, really, for people who are well familiar with social media. It's not for beginners. There are lots of other courses for beginners on Lynda.com. This is for power users, so let's learn how to rock social media.
- Optimizing avatars and profiles
- Finding great content others will want to share
- Perfecting posts
- Gaining more followers
- Creating attention-grabbing graphics
- Dealing with comments and trolls
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Optimize Your Profile
3. Platform Power Tips
4. Integrate Social Media and Blogging
Top 10 tips7m 33s
Next steps2m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.