Increase brand visibility and take advantage of the free features in Facebook to communicate and advertise your photography or videos.
- View Offline
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and I'd like to welcome you to this course on using Facebook for photography and video professionals. We're gonna look at how a creative professional can use Facebook as a marketing tool, a way to stay in touch with clients or potential clients, build your brand, and get more viewers for your photo or video content. There's lots of things to Facebook and chances are you already use the service. My job today is to help you unlock it, show you how to use some of the lesser used features, as well as how to post your content safely and securely.
We've got a lot in front of us, so let's jump in.
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in the lynda.com library.
- Finding friends
- Using lists to split content
- Enhancing your Facebook page
- Attracting fans
- Posting photos and videos
- Using a third party to host content
- Creating a group
- Advertising your services
- Posting photos and videos on the go