Learn how to incorporate groups into your business strategy as an effective way to increase organic reach and foster a community.
- [Instructor] You might be surprised to hear…that there is a lot of business value…in creating a Facebook group.…Listen to this lesson for more insight…on how you can use groups for your company.…Here's the deal.…A page of Facebook fans who talk to you is great…but a community of fans who talk to each other…is even better.…First, they're likely to be champions…for your products and services…and second, peer to peer interactions…meaning people talking to their friends about your content…are valuable in Facebook's eyes…so you benefit from increased organic reach.…
This is why Facebook groups…have such tremendous value for you.…One of the biggest questions that companies always have…about groups is what kind of group to create?…They wonder what purpose can the group have…that will encourage potential customers or clients…to become members of the group.…So here are some ideas on what other companies have done.…You could create a user group.…This is a good fit for software, hardware…or service companies…but be prepared to field a lot of customer service questions…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.