Learn how to use Facebook to solve customer problems as well as enhance the customer experience by listening and interacting with page fans.
- [Instructor] Whether you want them to or not,…if you have a Facebook page, people who use your services…or buy your products will reach out to you…for customer service.…Here's how you can use Facebook…to enhance the customer experience.…First let's get ready, your first step…is to set expectations for your customers…and clients on what they can expect from you.…You want to ask yourself these questions;…first, how often will your page be monitored?…If it's not monitored 24/7 then what…are your customer service hours for operation?…How should people reach out to you for customer service?…For instance, do you prefer that they post a comment,…or message you, or join a user group?…Just understand that whatever your official process is,…not everyone will follow it…and they may just post a comment on your page.…
Also ask yourself what is your internal process…for routing inquiries or feedback?…This is something you'll want to iron out…and is especially important for larger companies.…It's very difficult to solve customer issues…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.