In this video, Megan Adams provides a high level explanation of how social media can help grow your company’s online community profile. You will learn about social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and how to best use these platforms to achieve success with community outreach.
- Social Media can help grow your…online community exponentially.…Social media not only acts as a platform for online…communities, but also is an effective way to get you…in front of your community members.…This is done by posting on Facebook, tweeting on Twitter,…or pinning on Pinterest.…Because social media sites allow you to post content…that can be viewed by your community, it's an…effective way to build your audience.…The key is to use social media to connect your content…to a community that finds it interesting.…
Let's use Orange Valley Community Arts Association…Facebook page as an example.…Now, a way that Facebook helps Orange Valley Community…Arts Association grow their community, is by allowing…them to post, such as this post here.…When a community member engages with the content,…like commenting on it or sharing it, it helps that community…reach a broader audience.…So by liking it, commenting, or even if I go ahead and…I share it on my own Facebook page, what happens…is it becomes visible to an entirely new…
- Building an online community
- Using social media to build community
- Creating content to engage your audience
- Finding brand advocates
- Measuring your community's growth