Join Karen Leland for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the exercise files, part of Personal Branding on Social Media (2016).
- You have access to the exercise files for this course.…I've included some activities and examples…for the various ideas you'll learn about…for personal branding on social media.…These files will help you to apply what…you are learning throughout the course.…
This course shows how to authentically and powerfully present your brand online. Branding expert Karen Leland reveals the important differences between the four main social media sites—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest—and how to use them for career advancement and networking.
- List three benefits of promoting your brand on social media.
- Name the top four social network brands for small businesses.
- Recognize five helpful techniques for creating a profile bio.
- Recall two key points to keep in mind when creating a profile on LinkedIn.
- Identify the rule of content that should be employed in tweets.
- Determine the benefits of hosting a virtual event.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Benefits of Personal Branding on Social Media
2. Best Branding Practices for Social Media
3. Personal Branding by Sites
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.