In this video, learn how to become recognized as an industry expert and influencer using LinkedIn articles to grow your reach.
- If you want to become a credible thought leader … within your industry which people trust and want to follow, … it takes time and it doesn't happen overnight. … However, if you have hands-on experience in your field … and knowledge in your craft that you can share … to help others achieve measurable results … in their businesses, … LinkedIn has the built-in tools … to help you grow your thought leadership. … From Microsoft Excel to growing a YouTube channel, … there are experts for everything. … Here's a thought leadership checklist to follow. … What are you good at doing? … What are you passionate about helping others accomplish? … And what are you able to teach someone? … Once you've done a self-assessment … of what you're able to teach, … the next step is to list out … a series of topics and subtopics. … If you can write every week, … come up with a content calendar of 12 to 24 titles … to get you through the next three to six months. … LinkedIn articles allow you to blog … within the LinkedIn platform …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.