Hear how the Facebook algorithm gives preference to content with organic reach and learn how to optimize content to increase your page reach.
- [Narrator] You've probably heard about…the significant value of organic reach…in marketing your page on Facebook.…It can be frustrating for companies…to put so much effort in,…yet almost no one's seen their content.…Let's explain how to tweak your strategy…to start seeing results.…Organic reach is the number of people you can reach…for free on Facebook by posting to your page.…Therefore, the opposite of organic reach…is paid reach through advertising.…
The truth is that people who like or follow your page…don't see all of your posts in their news feed.…In fact, they probably only see…a fraction of what you publish,…if they see it at all.…This is because Facebook has its own complex formulas…for deciding what content to show to particular people…based on what it learns from the way…they usually interact with specific content.…That's Facebook's algorithm.…The key to organic reach is that Facebook rewards content…that promotes engagement and sharing.…
That's why you simply must interact…with people on your Facebook page,…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.