Facebook has a variety of options when it comes to bidding and it's important to understand the nuances. From CPM to CPC, Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams teaches you how to start experimenting with your bids in order to achieve better conversion rates and how to optimize your campaigns using manual bidding.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Facebook has a variety of options…when it comes to bidding,…and it's important to understand all the nuances.…To look at a bid, let's visit an ad and then drill down…into the optimization and pricing window.…Ad sets are what contain…the bidding and optimization options,…so I'm gonna go ahead and select this ad set.…I'm gonna scroll down…to the optimization and pricing section.…Remember, you can access power editor…either through heading to the link on your screen…or by selecting power editor at the top of your ads manager.…
Now more often than not,…advertisers stick with the automatic bidding option…that Facebook provides.…Facebook will suggest that you use default bids…and this is mainly to ensure that your ad is eligible…for display to most audiences.…However, as your scale your efforts…and become more familiar with your data,…it's a good idea to start exploring manual bidding.…Manual bidding is useful for both specific audiences…and broad audiences.…There are many situations where you want to set…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads