Explore strategy for best uses of text, link, photo, and video posts in publishing page content.
- [Instructor] Facebook gives you a lot of choices…for publishing content on your page.…It can be a bit overwhelming, so this lesson…focuses on when to use some of the most…popular types of posts.…Because you're taking this course, you're already…familiar with posting on your Facebook page.…You're probably looking for more insight…on strategies for how and when to use…Facebook's publishing features for the most impact.…We recommend you post at least once per day.…Generally, Facebook ranks pages that post at least…once per day higher in their algorithm,…meaning more fans will see your posts.…
Also, vary the type of content you post.…Even though you may discover that photo and video posts…are getting more views, mix it up with a little…link and text posts here and there to ensure…that you have content that appeals to everyone.…Remember, Facebook doesn't serve up…the same content to everyone's news feed,…they adapt it based on what that person likes to see,…based on their past Facebook behavior.…So, it's important that you have something for everyone.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.