Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Tools, part of Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter.
- [Instructor] There are hundreds, if not thousands,…of tools available online…to help you manage your Twitter marketing.…If you're looking to go beyond the standard interface,…I'll give you a quick look…at four of my favorite Twitter tools.…You can find some more in-depth how tos…on the tools mentioned by taking a look…at the Marketing on Twitter course.…Now, the first tool I want to show you…is TweetDeck and you'll find that at TweetDeck.com.…When you visit that URL,…it's going to redirect you to the page…that you see here and TweetDeck is a native Twitter tool.…
It's free and it provides you with a powerhouse of options.…It's a way to completely customize your Twitter experience.…You can modify your views…so you can have lists of search queries.…Say for example you want to monitor for mentions…of a particular topic.…You can also manage multiple accounts…which is great if you're keeping track…or more than one brand.…Let's take a look at how TweetDeck looks for H+ Sport.…Every Twitter account has access…to the TweetDeck dashboard…
- Recall the option that ensures the best chance of followers interacting with your tweet.
- Determine the most effective way to add images and videos to tweets.
- Recognize the main cause of new Twitter accounts failing to gain followers.
- Explain the benefits of using Facebook to build brand awareness and relationships.
- Identify the general rule regarding the amount of characters in a post.
- Explore the correct steps for adding images to a post.