In this video, learn growth hacking secrets uncovered to boost your following on Instagram without having to buy followers or engagement.
- With over one billion active users, … Instagram has quickly become one of … the most popular social networks. … However with a growing user base, … standing out on Instagram can be a challenge … for your average user. … Although Instagram limits the use of third-party tools … to automate Instagram tasks, … the following tactics will help you … and your content stand out on the platform. … First, Instagram is all about telling … a story through visuals, therefore, … you should strive to create visually appealing, … eye caching content which someone will be compelled … to engage with as they scroll through their newsfeed. … Similar to any social network, … the lifeline of a post on Instagram is short-lived … without meaningful engagement … which is why you should strive to post high-quality content. … But post often enough to keep your followers engaged. … If you don't post on your page daily, … use stories as an alternative . … Outside of your photo or video post, … your post caption is intended to tell a short story …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.