Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Tools for Twitter, part of Social Media Marketing: Facebook and Twitter.
- [Voiceover] There are hundreds,…if not thousands of tools available online to help you…manage your Twitter marketing.…If you're looking to go beyond the standard interface,…I'll give you a quick look at four…of my favorite Twitter tools.…Now, I'm in no way affiliated with any of these companies,…and these tools might not be the best fit…for your objective.…I'm just hoping to give you a starting point,…and help you see what options are available…in the marketplace.…You can find some in-depth how to's…on the tools I mentioned…by taking a look at the Twitter for Business course,…or the Top Ten Social Media Tools course.…
Now, the first tool I want to show you is TweetDeck,…and you'll find this at tweetdeck.com.…Now, when you visit that URL,…it's going to redirect you to this page here,…and TweetDeck is a native Twitter tool.…It's free, and it really provides you…with a powerhouse of options.…It's a way to completely customize your Twitter experience.…You can modify your views,…so you can have lists of search queries,…
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics