There are some must know best practices that when applied to your Facebook ad campaigns will make your ads more powerful and truly connect with your targeted audience. Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams teaches you these optimization techniques and how you can apply them to your own advertising initiatives.
- [Voiceover] There are some must-know practices,…that when applied to your Facebook ad campaigns,…will make your ads more powerful,…and truly connect with your targeted audience.…Your first objective is including a clear call to action.…A call to action is just that.…In the ads copy, you're letting your audience know…what action you want them to take,…while making it very easy for them to take…that specific action.…What may help with this,…is using the most relevant call to action…button on Facebook.…Let's head over to an ad that is in progress,…for the H+ Sport account.…
Now, I've scrolled the page down to the creative section,…where you see the call to action button,…is where you can choose the applicable call to action…to appear on your ad.…If we select this menu,…we get a drop down option,…and we could have an apply now button,…shop now, sign-up, et cetera.…Now, if we select the learn more,…and we scroll down,…here we can see the button in full effect on our ad.…So, let's review two ads for the H+ Sport drink,…
Social media strategist Megan Adams takes you through the basics: setting up an account, understanding ad structure, and using the Ads Manager tools. She shows you how to make critical placement and budget decisions wisely. Learn when to promote pages vs. individual posts, when to use photo ads vs. link ads, and whether to place ads in the desktop or mobile news feed, in the sidebar, Instagram, or other places in Facebook's advertising network. Megan also shows you how to run ad reports, so you can determine whether your ads are accomplishing your goals. Finally, leave with some tips for writing great ads, choosing effective images, and improving ad performance.
- Understanding Facebook ad types
- Setting up an advertising account with Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your primary audience
- Choosing a budget
- Writing Facebook ads
- Boosting page posts
- Creating and scheduling reports
- Improving ad performance
- Understanding Facebook's ad policies