Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Third-tier channels: Pinterest, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Now of course, when we're talking about these social media mediums and ways to…reach people. We have to include one of the latest…social media sites that is taking over. This of course is Pinterest.…Now if you're not familiar with Pinterest, it's a place where people can go and…create collections of pictures. What I like about Pinterest, is that it…actually mimics people's normal behavior. You see a lot of people, when they receive…a magazine or a catalog. They will tear out pages, or they will…clip images of things that they like and they want to create a pin board of ideas.…
Well that's what Pinterest really is, it allows you to create a digital pin board…of ideas, of pictures, of things that you want to collect or create.…And so one of the ways that people do this is that you can see a pinned page of Cabo…San Lucas. One of the things that I noticed…immediately about all of the people that pin pictures or that repin it to their favorites.…Is that there are two kinds of people that are painting pictures of Cabo San Lucas.…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.