Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Thinking like a publisher, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Already, we've covered how to research what people are looking for online.…When they're looking for it, and also going over how you can communicate your…message, most effectively using all of the channels available to you.…Now we are going to bring it all together and structure it into a specific plan on…how you can gain the most out of sending your message, through the content that…you've researched to the right market at the right time and engage people at their…highest point of interest. That starts with building your schedule.…
You see, when we start structuring our plan, there are three parts that we want…to keep in mind. Number one, we want to introduce content,…ahead of the trend. Now when I talk about the trend, I'm…referring back to the trends that we saw in Google trends, where you can type in a…key phrase or subject and see when people are searching for that subject.…I use that as a gauge to find out the peak time that people are searching for that information.…
You see if I want to be found in the search engines for that content, that…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.