In this video, learn steps to follow to get your first 10,000 subscribers on YouTube and how to unlock exclusive perks.
- On the surface, you might look at YouTube … as a place to watch music videos, … stream video games online, … and tune into one's favorite vlogger. … However, as the second most searched site online, … YouTube is an untapped gold mine … for small businesses and creators to make money, … and it's easy. … Whether you're a real estate agent, a photographer, … website developer, or even a local coffee shop, … maintaining an active presence on YouTube … can help you gain precious website visits … and drive leads as a result of the videos that you post. … As an added benefit, your YouTube videos … are discoverable via Google search also. … Because Google owns YouTube, … you have a higher likelihood of being discovered … through a video that you upload to YouTube … than a traditional Google search … which crawls the entire internet. … To grow your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers, … follow these five steps: … One; have a purpose. … Why are you on YouTube in the first place? … Is it to share your daily routine …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.