Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Stating your measurement goals, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
After we have established our narrative. We are clear on our marketing message and…we have initial understanding of the pros and cons of using each of social media channel.…Now let's take a step back and ask what is the goal of our campaign?…And ultimately, what is the goal of our business?…You see, in order to develop a successful media campaign, or marketing campaign, you…first have to understand, and state, your marketing goal.…
If all you're trying to do is get awareness, or increase your reach.…Then the only thing you'll be tracking that will enable that, are the…impressions, and video views, and likes and things like that.…That will show that you've made some visibility into people's eyesight.…If you're looking for consideration, where people are not only exposed to your brand…but they're engaging with it. Then you may want to look at some polls or…installing a piece of software or an app. Maybe some contests or time spent on sites…interacting with certain features. If you're looking for Favorability, then…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.