Discover a new, more authentic approach to marketing that is more efficient, more effective, and valuable.
- So, what's your story?…If someone was to ask you what your brand…stands for, or what it aspires to be,…do you have an answer?…Or do you draw a blank?…Does your brand inspire others with the promise…of a new possibility?…If you're not sure, you're not alone.…According to the CMO Council, while 90%…of CMOs agree that brand persona is essential…to hiring new staff and keeping customers,…only 37% report a well-defined corporate culture,…and only 62% say they have a formalized…brand platform.…
In other words, we all know that branding matters…but many of us still haven't committed to…unlocking its power within our organization.…At its core, branding is storytelling.…It's about humanizing your company…by sharing your mission, vision and values.…So how do you unlock that story?…At Blue Focus Marketing, we're big believers…in branding from the inside out,…a strategy we've built out of the idea that…a brand cannot communicate externally unless…it first learns to communicate internally.…
We have broken down this process into…
As empowered brand ambassadors, social employees hold the power to transform how companies communicate both internally and externally to reach customers. This is a win/win for both company and employee—boosting brand value for the company through authentic communication and increasing exposure and career opportunities for employees. Social employees build their own personal brands and establish themselves as leaders in their field. Here Mark and Cheryl outline the roles empowered social employees can play to transform culture and drive business results, including a five-step pilot social employee plan (called the 5 Ds) designed to help companies to increase internal and external engagement, leads, reputation, and sales. This means a more trusted brand that attracts and retains high-value employees—and that delivers more effective marketing communications in the digital marketplace. This course moves from explaining why it makes sense to create engaged brand ambassadors to how to implement and measure results.
- Shifting from outbound to inbound marketing
- Creating the social employee
- Encouraging social executives and leaders
- Storytelling using social media
- Creating a social employee pilot plan