- Recall the option that ensures the best chance of followers interacting with your tweet.
- Determine the most effective way to add images and videos to tweets.
- Recognize the main cause of new Twitter accounts failing to gain followers.
- Explain the benefits of using Facebook to build brand awareness and relationships.
- Identify the general rule regarding the amount of characters in a post.
- Explore the correct steps for adding images to a post.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Megan] I'm Megan Adams and welcome to this course on Social Media Marketing using Facebook and Twitter. This course is designed to be a first stop if you're exploring the opportunities that social marketing provides. In this course, I'll provide an overview of the social media landscape and how Twitter and Facebook operate. Together, we'll take a quick look at both platforms, what makes them unique, and how you can use their key features to grow your business. I'll also point out methods for building quality content and ways to make sure that your brand is well received by your target audience.
This course is an excellent starting point if you're considering whether or not Facebook and Twitter are right for your business or if you need a quick refresher on some of the best practices when using either social network. Let's get started.