- Directing your company's narrative
- Humanizing the organization
- Creating a memorable brand
- Driving the industry
- Generating sales
- Mitigating a crisis
- Establishing which themes to address
- Choosing the right channels and tools
- Selecting a strategic engagement schedule
- Including your voice in company content
- Reviewing results
Skill Level Beginner
- Social media is a wonderful vehicle for connecting leaders directly with their customers, employees and the media like never before. We've seen leaders use social media effectively, like how Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix, has shared updates on the company's growth from his Facebook and Twitter. On the other hand many executives have made a situation worse due to the response or lack of one on social media leading to a loss in revenue, backlash or even legal trouble.
Unfortunately only 40% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are active on at least one social network which means most leaders are missing out on an opportunity to humanize their company, establish themselves as thought leaders, be proactive during a crisis and more. In this course I'm going to teach you how to embrace your organizations use of social media, and most importantly demonstrate the right ways for you to use these channels as a leader. I'm Brian Honigman, I'm a marketing consultant, executive coach and corporate trainer.
I've taught leaders at organizations like People Magazine, and the United Nations on how to effectively use social media to communicate with the public while achieving their goals. Let's unlock the full potential of social media to direct your organizations growth and establish yourself as leader in your industry at the same time.