Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up your business page, part of Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter.
- [Instructor] As a business using Facebook,…you're going to need to set up a Facebook business page.…You don't wanna use your personal account…for all of your business marketing.…You're going to wanna have it on a page…and there's a couple of reasons why.…First of all, the friends that you have on Facebook…on your personal account don't necessarily…want to hear about your business.…You want to enable people to be able…to opt in to receive your updates and to become…fans of your Facebook page itself.…Plus with a personal account you don't get the same…analytics and functionality that a Facebook page does.…
So a Facebook page is gonna get you the analytics…and the numbers so that you can see…how your Facebook page is performing.…You're also going to be able to run…Facebook advertising and promotions.…Setting up a Facebook page is really easy…and Facebook runs you through the entire process.…In order to create a page,…you're going to need a personal Facebook profile.…Once there if you select the down arrow,…there's gonna be an option to create a page.…
- Recall the option that ensures the best chance of followers interacting with your tweet.
- Determine the most effective way to add images and videos to tweets.
- Recognize the main cause of new Twitter accounts failing to gain followers.
- Explain the benefits of using Facebook to build brand awareness and relationships.
- Identify the general rule regarding the amount of characters in a post.
- Explore the correct steps for adding images to a post.