Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Seizing daily opportunities, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Now, we've looked at developing the content based on annual opportunities,…events, holidays, or industry happenings that you know that you can plan on every year.…We can also develop content by looking at search phrases and search history to see…what people were looking for and when they're looking for.…We can also develop content for our site based on what's happening that day.…And this is a great way of leveraging content based on the popularity of what's…happening that day or a news event that's unplanned for, but yet you can relate it…to your business and to your content. One of the ways you can keep in touch with…what's happening, is just by looking at Google Trends.…
You can see the latest news and what people are searching for and what they're…looking for. So, one of the things that might be…showing up in the trends is a meteor shower, or actors, or events that are…making the news that day. If there is a way that you can tie that…into your site, that you can tie that into a latest news update to show people what's…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.