Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Second-tier channels: Twitter, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Moving on through our next tier of mediums, we have to deal with Twitter.…Twitter, as you know is an instant information device.…Twitter offers people access to celebrities, to news and to brands.…Those are the top three reasons people say they use Twitter because they want to know…what's happening and be the first to know it.…They want to hear what celebrities are doing, they want to know what's going on…in the world and they also want to have a direct access to their favorite brands.…
They want to know what those brands are doing.…And how they can assist them, give opinions and find out more about what's…going on. You see when people follow brands, they…have a number of specific reasons of why they want to interact with specific brands.…The first is that they want to give feedback, they want to let that brand know…about their new add campaign or products or ideas that could help them maybe reach…their customers more effectively. In exchange, people on Twitter are…typically looking for insight or information, or some freebies or discounts…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.