Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Second-tier channels: LinkedIn, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
LinkedIn is one of the more powerful ways to reach a business-to-business audience.…LinkedIn is one of the largest professional networks around the world…where you can connect with other professionals.…Learn about their markets and also maintain literally an online rolodex of…professionals within your market or even expand it beyond.…You see LinkedIn has become more than just a membership site.…There is headlines, news, discussions, questions and also the ability to connect…with people with in your market. Or also to follow up with people you may…have met at seminars, travelling, meetings.…
It's a great way to develop a professional profile online and enable that profile to…be searched by other people based on their needs.…And so LinkedIn provides a great way of presenting to the world your professional profile.…You can also deliver more information in what I consider a much more professional…context than Facebook. Instead of using Facebook as your…professional face, you can use LinkedIn. And so you can also provide updates,…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.