Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Second-tier channels: Facebook, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Now we're going to switch gears and we're going to go into the second tier mediums…starting with Facebook. So when we're building an integrated…online marketing plan we need to understand how people use Facebook.…And how they integrate with the communications that come from Facebook.…Because as we've learned, people will interpret information differently based on…how they receive it. The first thing we need to understand…about Facebook is that it's become a part of daily life.…
When Facebook is stacked up against eating, working, watching TV, and other…daily activities. We have to understand that Facebook is not…just a once in a while activity. It's something that people are constantly doing.…And so, as a result advertising on Facebook suffers greatly.…You see if someone is running a banner campaign on Facebook.…People are going to see those banners all day long.…And as a result, the life cycle of a banner ad on Facebook is only about 18 hours.…
Because people are on Facebook so much, they see the ad so much, and they ignore…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.