On Facebook, photo posts are king, and the rapid success of image-heavy platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest only help to reinforce that idea. People love looking at photos, and they're a great way to drive additional attention to your posts. In this video, learn how to add photos to Facebook posts.
- [Narrator] On Facebook, posts that contain a video…or image are king and the rapid success of platforms,…such as Instagram and Pinterest, which are very image heavy,…only help reinforce that idea.…People love looking at photos and engaging with videos.…So they're a great way to drive additional attention…to your posts.…Now remember, when you select an image or a video,…make sure to keep it relevant to your brand or your message.…So, let's take a look at how to get photos or videos…into your post.…I'm here on The Landon Hotel page and at the top of the page…is where we'll write our posts.…
From here, you can see that Facebook has lots of options…for us to select from and the first in the upper…left-hand corner is the opportunity to share…a photo or video.…We simply select this and here,…Facebook is going to make it very easy…to decide what we want to do.…We can upload photos or videos.…We can create a photo album.…We can create a photo carousel, a slideshow,…or even a canvas, which allows you to tell immersive stories…
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics