On Facebook photo posts are king and the rapid success of platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest, which are very image-heavy, only help reinforce that idea. People love looking at photos and they're a great way to drive additional attention to your pos
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] On Facebook, posts that contain a video…or image are king,…and the rapid success of platforms,…such as Instagram, and Pinterest,…which are very image heavy,…only help reinforce that idea.…People love looking at photos,…and engaging with videos,…so they're a great way to drive additional attention…to your posts.…Now remember, when you select an image,…or a video,…make sure to keep it relevant to your brand…or your message.…I've gone ahead and pulled up the Facebook page…for Lynda.com,…just so we can get a sense of what a brand does.…
As I scroll down,…you'll see that they've got some video content,…another video, here's a post of a link,…but it includes a very large photo.…We can see another video post,…and so on, and so forth.…You'll notice that just about every post…has some rich imagery in it to really draw attention…to the value of that post.…Now, I'm going to toggle over to The Landon Hotel page,…which is a brand page that I've already created.…Now, the easiest way to add rich media is simply by…selecting the photo/video option…
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics