Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Reviewing your success, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
For this final module, we're going to review all the elements, of building your…integrated online marketing plan. Step one is building your narrative.…What do you bring to the market that makes you unique?…What is it that allows you to communicate your message most effectively, and how do…customers and the market respond to what makes you unique in the value you bring to…the market? Your narrative needs to be simple, clear,…and focused, because all of your marketing will be built from your narrative.…
Step two is your message. Look at how you are communicating and what…you are communicating to your audience. And what are the best resources for your communication?…Is video a great resource. Is writing a great resource.…Is time sensitivity the best resource. What's the best way for your message to be…communicated the most effectively. Third, what's the best way that you can…interact, with your audience? What medium provides the best opportunity…for you to express your message, and then receive a measurable amount of interaction…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.