Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Review Facebook analytics, part of Social Media Marketing: Facebook and Twitter.
- [Voiceover] Facebook makes it easy to review…how well your page is growing,…and provides helpful metrics so you can determine…what types of content your audience likes best.…This is called your Facebook insights,…and you'll arrive to it by choosing the insights option…from your Facebook page,…and then you'll land here on the overview tab.…Now, you can only access insights if you have more than…thirty Facebook fans.…Until you reach thirty,…this dashboard will be unavailable.…Now, at a glance,…we can see our page likes,…post reach, and engagement,…and here our page likes show us our total page likes,…which is 244,…and then what percentages of those are from last week.…
Now, in this case,…just below it,…we can see that we've had zero new pages likes this week,…which lets me know that our page isn't growing,…and I might want to explore some engagement opportunities.…In the center is our post reach,…and that's to say how many individuals have received…our content on their timeline.…Now, there's no guarantee that they've actually read it,…
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics