Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Researching the market: When do people want it?, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Now this is part two of researching the market.…In part one we looked at the question what do people want?…And in using our keyword research from search engine optimization, we are able to…find specific topics questions, and what people are searching for on search engines…that enable us to know more about our market.…You see when we know the information that our market is searching for even though it…may not be direct, it may be more indirect.…So in our tennis racket example, we know that people were very interested in the…history of tennis rackets. If you sell tennis rackets, writing about…the history of tennis rackets can help you become a valuable resource, or someone may…find you that didn't know about you before through the avenue of search engine results.…
So finding out what people want enables you to write content that will answer…their questions. Now, in this module, we're going to cover…the next step. Because not only knowing what people want…is important, but knowing when they want it, will enable you to schedule the…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.