Explore popular ways to publish events on Facebook to encourage maximum participation, discussion, and sharing.
- [Instructor] Many businesses run…both physical and digital events,…how can use Facebook to encourage maximum participation.…Let's take a look.…You may have already used Facebook Events personally for,…say, birthday parties or to RSVP to events you're attending.…So let's talk about publishing an event for your company.…You can promote a physical event…that takes place in the real world,…say a grand opening of a store,…but if you don't have a physical event,…say you are a completely online company,…the event's tool still gives you…a way to promote digital events, such as webinars,…and Q and As, chats, and even online sales…with your Facebook audience.…
Here are three of the top reasons…why companies like to publish events.…First, you can invite your page followers to your event…and point them to your external registration form…or app to sign up.…Also the Facebook Events tool can give you a heads up…on the number of participants…in order to help set expectations.…But just keep in mind…that it might take you a couple of events…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.