Explore strategies for incorporating produced video and discover the value in captioning and shooting vertical video.
- [Instructor] Facebook Pages offer a variety…of video publishing tools that you may…have already experimented with,…but which ones are right for your company?…This lesson explores strategies…for incorporating produced video.…For this lesson, what we mean by produced video…is any video created prior to being uploaded to Facebook…and is therefore not live.…Because produced video isn't live,…you can have captions, transitions, and other graphics.…We're talking about produced video separately…from live video because the strategies…for business are going to be different.…
Because your pre-recording in advance,…you have the ability to edit and remove any mistakes.…Hence, the appeal for a lot of people.…You can also control certain variables…that you can't with live video,…like audio issues or people walking into your shoot.…So how can produced video help your company on Facebook?…Let's run through some ideas.…If your company hosts any events,…you can edit several high impact clips together…to produce a video for Facebook.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.