Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Planning for changing channels, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
We've covered a multitude of social media networks, and hopefully you've been…able to see you in those brief overviews how you have to communicate differently…in each network in order to speak the language of the users that are on that…social media network.…You see, you can't speak the same language or send the same message across all…forms of social media and expect it to be accepted by those people that are…finding that information.…
As a result, we always have to be prepared for change.…You see, social media is in a constant state of change.…Things that two years ago people said you need to watch out for because it's the…latest, it's the greatest, and it's growing in popularity, they've already…fallen out of popularity.…You see, at one time Facebook was the new player, Twitter was the new player,…and if we just look at all the different social media channels that have come…and gone just over the past five or six or seven years, there's maybe many of…them that you've never even heard of.…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.