There's a wide variety of Facebook Marketing Partners to select from to handle your third party Facebook retargeting needs. In this video Social Media Strategist Megan Adams covers three Partners that stand out in their respective industries. Follow along in this overview of Facebook Marketing Partners.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] There's a wide variety…of Facebook marketing partners to select from,…in order to take your Facebook retargeting…to the next level.…Retargeting, or remarketing, means that you can reach people…who have visited your website with Facebook Ads.…Facebook has limited functionality…when it comes to retargeting,…so if you're looking to scale your efforts,…here are some retargeting partners that specialize in FBX,…or Facebook retargeting.…Each have their own pros and cons,…and almost all of them have one unique item…to differentiate them from the competition.…
I'm going to share a couple with you,…that stand out from the pack.…They're a great starting point,…if you're just getting started,…and others are an excellent transition,…as you move from small campaigns to larger-scale operations.…Before we get started, I'd like to mention…that Facebook provides you with a complete list…of these approved providers.…You can see this list on your screen here.…Now, on the page, I'm going to filter my options…to show the partners that provide FBX,…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads