The tools and platforms you use to build your online community can transform your interests into an engaging presence for your customers. In this video, Megan Adams highlights various business platforms and management tools such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics to help build a solid online community.
- What tools do you need in order to…build and grow a community online?…I want to highlight the top tools you should be using…to build your online community.…Let's start with your most important tool.…This is where your community resides,…and it's called your online platform.…These are places like your website, Facebook,…Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.…So using Orange Valley Community Arts Association…as an example, you notice here they have…leveraged Facebook as one of their online platforms.…They also have a presence on Instagram,…Pinterest, Twitter, and their website.…
The best way to decide which platform to use…is by seeing where your community already is.…If majority are active on Facebook,…that's where you want to be.…To determine where your community is,…I recommend doing a simple Google search…to check out the demographics for each social network.…So how I'm going to search is I'm going to simply type in…demographics for social media 2015.…And look at all the results.…So here I can see key demographics for specific…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building an online community
- Using social media to build community
- Creating content to engage your audience
- Finding brand advocates
- Measuring your community's growth