Join Kristy Dalton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Marketing on Facebook: Managing a Company Page.
- Thank you for completing this course…on Managing a Company Facebook Page.…Using the concepts you've learned in this course,…you have the foundation…to run a successful Facebook Page…that will get you results for your business.…If you're interested in learning more…about increasing engagement for your Facebook Page,…I encourage you to take my course…focused on Facebook Groups.…Also, if you're in the public sector.…Consider my course on Social Media for Government.…Please stay in touch.…
You can find me on Twitter @Kristydalton22,…or you can always connect with me on LinkedIn.…Thank you.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.