- Thank you for completing this course…on marketing for Facebook groups.…You should be ready to build your community…by creating a group for your business.…You have a good foundation…for understanding the business value that groups can offer…and a lot of ideas for encouraging meaningful interactions.…You also might be interested in taking my course…on managing a Facebook page where we get…into the strategy for managing a page…that gets you results for your business.…Also if you're in the public sector consider my course…on social media for government.…
Please connect with me on Twitter @kristydalton22…or you can always reach out to me on LinkedIn.…Thank you.…
- Incorporating groups into your business strategy
- Facebook groups vs. pages
- Selecting your privacy settings
- Setting up and branding your group
- Building group engagement
- Monetizing groups
- Assessing the performance of your group
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Creating Your Group
3. Managing Members
4. Growing Your Community
5. Group Strategy for Business
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.