As a small business owner, you know how important social media can be to connect with your customers, grow your company and achieve your goals. This includes listening to your customers and putting them first, developing and executing a strategic plan, building and training your team and measuring success. In this video tutorial, digital and social media strategist Martin Waxman recaps they key learnings and takeaways small businesses can use to make their social media marketing a success.
- As a small business owner, you know how important…social media can be to connect with your customers,…grow your company, and achieve your goals.…And like everything, doing it well takes time.…In this course, I've shared tips and ideas…showing how to make social media marketing…work for your needs.…Start by listening to what your customers are talking about…and asking key strategic questions like,…what social platforms are your customers on?…When and where would they connect with you?…What types of content can you produce…better than anyone else?…And How can you engage your team?…Then, establish your goals, develop a plan,…and determine which metrics you're going to use…to measure success.…
Discover your staff's hidden talents…and get everyone involved, contributing ideas…for your content.…Like your business, social media's not a solo activity.…A good resource is a book, Content Rules…by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman…that offers a how-to in content creation.…And if you have any questions about getting started…in social media, feel free to connect…
- Using social media to listen to customers
- Setting goals
- Crafting a social media policy and a plan
- Creating shareable content
- Measuring your social media success