Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Facebook Marketing: Advanced Advertising.
- [Voiceover] Congratulations.…That concludes our course.…We've covered a lot of material,…so I recommend revisiting any videos…that align with your specific advertising objectives.…What I love about online advertising…is that the landscape is always changing.…I don't view this as challenge,…but instead as an opportunity to keep on learning…and finding new edges and advantages…for your business or brand.…To stay on top of those changes,…I want to share some helpful resources.…First is the Facebook Marketing Partners resource…we covered in the course.…
This website explains a program…and provides the latest updates.…Second is the Facebook Marketing Partner Tool.…This tool will help match your business…with the best Facebook Marketing Partner…to fit your advertising needs.…Jon Loomer runs a fantastic blog dedicated solely…to marketing and advertising on Facebook.…I highly recommend checking it out.…There are so many ways to take the material…in this course and build a creative…and effective marketing campaign.…A phenomenal book to help you think outside the box…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
1. How to Use Facebook Power Editor
2. How to Manage Ads and Campaigns with Power Editor
3. Manage Pages with Power Editor
4. How to Work with Custom Audiences
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
Move ads between accounts2m 21s
6. How to Use the Facebook Pixel
7. Facebook Business Manager
8. Facebook Retargeting
How to retarget on Facebook5m 26s
9. Advanced Advertising Tips
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.