Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Facebook Marketing: Advertising.
- [Instructor] That's a wrap for this course…on learning the fundamentals for advertising with Facebook.…We've covered a lot of material, so feel free…to go back periodically and re-watch individual movies,…but more importantly, don't be afraid to start…your own advertising campaigns.…Just like anything, practice makes perfect.…The Facebook ads guide shown on your screen…is a great place to review some of the material…we've covered today, so be sure to check that out…as an additional resource.…Once you're comfortable with the fundamentals…and ready to take your advertising to the next level,…take a look at the Facebook Marketing:…Advanced Advertising course.…
In that course, I'll be walking you through…how to manage Facebook campaigns at scale.…Thanks again for watching.…I really enjoyed teaching this course…and I'd love to hear from you.…Feel free to leave your feedback and comments…or get in touch with me…via my Twitter handle @socialmegadams.…Happy advertising.…
Social media strategist Megan Adams takes you through the basics: setting up an account, understanding ad structure, and using the Ads Manager tools. She shows you how to make critical placement and budget decisions wisely. Learn when to promote pages vs. individual posts, when to use photo ads vs. link ads, and whether to place ads in the desktop or mobile news feed, in the sidebar, Instagram, or other places in Facebook's advertising network. Megan also shows you how to run ad reports, so you can determine whether your ads are accomplishing your goals. Finally, leave with some tips for writing great ads, choosing effective images, and improving ad performance.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Understanding Facebook ad types
- Setting up an advertising account with Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your primary audience
- Choosing a budget
- Writing Facebook ads
- Boosting page posts
- Creating and scheduling reports
- Improving ad performance
- Understanding Facebook's ad policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/19/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: understanding different Facebook ad types, choosing an ad campaign, choosing a budget for your ads, choosing your ad creative, writing your ad content, managing ad placements, and placing your ad order.
Q: This course was updated on 11/07/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: additional advertising options and how to create Facebook ads.