Thank you for watching Managing Online Communities. Learn about the next steps for social media marketing online.
- Congratulations on completing…this online community course.…I hope that during our time together…you gained the confidence, knowledge, and tools…to start building and managing your own online community.…I encourage you now to implement the strategy…that we created together.…Work your plan, stay consistent,…and you'll likely start to see…a community form around you and your business.…To learn more about this topic,…I have a few books I would recommend you read.…Inbound Marketing by Brian Halligan,…Tribes by Seth Godin,…and Start with Why by Simon Sinek.…
I'd love to hear how it's going.…Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn or on Twitter.…I look forward to hearing from you.…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Recognize the type of online community that will best serve your goals.
- Summarize how to create an effective mission statement.
- Explain how you can build community through social media.
- Cite the ways to create buzz around your community.
- Describe ways to scale your community.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/26/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: online tools for building community, creating engagement online, paid vs. unpaid tactics for growth, and measuring your community's growth.