If you're managing multiple accounts, or using accounts as a way to differentiate teams, you might want to move ads between one account to another. Megan demonstrates how you can move campaigns, ad sets and ads between your advertising accounts.
- [Voiceover] If you're managing multiple accounts,…or using accounts as a way to differentiate teams,…you might want to move ads between one account to another.…More often than not,…I'll use this if I've created a particular naming structure,…or an ad configuration that I want to replicate…with other accounts.…If you're an admin of multiple accounts,…an account is automatically selected for you when you go…to Power Editor.…You can go to the Power Editor tool by accessing the link…on your screen,…or through your Ads Manager.…Now, you can switch to the account you want to work…on by using a drop down in the image below.…
So, currently I'm in the account where I want to…migrate information from.…The first thing I'm gonna do is select the campaigns…I want to duplicate into my other advertising account.…I'm gonna select them all,…and then I'm gonna head over to the…Export and Import button.…Here, I'll select Export All.…Now, let's go ahead and open the spreadsheet.…Once we have the Excel file open,…we need to delete the information from within the columns,…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
1. How to Use Facebook Power Editor
What is Power Editor?1m 49s
2. How to Manage Ads and Campaigns with Power Editor
3. Manage Pages with Power Editor
4. How to Work with Custom Audiences
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
Move ads between accounts2m 21s
6. How to Use the Facebook Pixel
7. Facebook Business Manager
8. Facebook Retargeting
9. Advanced Advertising Tips
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.