Learn how to use Messenger to interact with your customers, including welcome greetings, instant replies, away messages, and more.
- [Instructor] You can help strengthen…your Facebook community by using Messenger…to interact with your customers.…Messenger is one of the most powerful,…out of the box tools available to your business…within Facebook.…It's an easy way to let customers know you're listening…and to personally connect with them.…Join me for a tour of the most popular Messenger settings…for business.…To get started on Messenger, visit your page settings…and then scroll down to make sure…that you have Messages turned on.…
I'm going to click Edit…and make sure this checkbox is checked.…If Messenger isn't turned on you won't be able to do…anything else that we're going to walk you through here.…From here, hop on over to the Messaging menu…to adjust your Messenger set up.…There are a lot of options…so I'm going to jump to just the most helpful settings…for your business.…Scroll down to the area where it says…Help people start a conversation with your page,…if you turn that on and click Change.…
This is where you're going to be able to customize…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.