Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Measuring goals and value, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
The next step in creating a comprehensive, integrated, online marketing plan is…always to review your success and failures of the previous time frame.…You always want to look at the trends and see what you developed as a result of that trend.…You want to look and see how many links. How many bloggers link to me?…How well did my content do in terms of being found and being digested by readers…and how did they engage with it? Ask those questions and measure them…according to your goals for your campaign and for your business.…
I'm going to show a case study of how one company realized that they needed to…engage at a completely different level. And by measuring where they were, looking…at their campaign and then modeling what they wanted to do, they were able to…completely change how they engaged with a certain segment of the market.…The key study is South Dakota Department of Tourism.…In one of their websites they found that they were getting about 14,000 visitors in…one month during their, high travel season, that were looking for maps on the…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.