Join Megan Adams for an in-depth discussion in this video Measure your Facebook marketing efforts: Analytics, part of Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter.
- [Instructor] Your Facebook Insights dashboard is…where you're going to see…how your Facebook page is performing,…and it's what you see right here.…You'll arrive here by choosing the Insights option…at the top right of your Facebook page,…and you'll land right on the Overview tab.…You can only access Insights…if you have more than 30 Facebook fans.…Until you reach 30, this dashboard will be unavailable.…Now, at a glance we can see all the actions…that have occurred on our page,…so this is considered the Page Summary.…
Right now we're in the last seven days view,…but I can also extend it out to 28 days.…So at a glance I can see…that there's one total action taken on the page.…I can see that there's been 50 total page views.…And if I scroll down,…I can even see any new page likes that have occurred.…Facebook makes it really easy to review…how well your page is growing…and provides helpful metrics so you can determine…what types of content your audience likes the best.…You can see all the specific metrics…that I really highly recommend you to keep track of.…
- Recall the option that ensures the best chance of followers interacting with your tweet.
- Determine the most effective way to add images and videos to tweets.
- Recognize the main cause of new Twitter accounts failing to gain followers.
- Explain the benefits of using Facebook to build brand awareness and relationships.
- Identify the general rule regarding the amount of characters in a post.
- Explore the correct steps for adding images to a post.