- Define what a Facebook page is and how it works.
- Describe the benefits of adding photos and videos to your Facebook page.
- Differentiate among the different formats for adding photos and videos to your posts.
- Explain how to moderate your Facebook comments.
- Recall the process for setting up a promotion.
- Cite the importance of tracking your Facebook page views.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Megan] Welcome to this course that'll teach you how to market your business on Facebook. I'm a social media strategist who's used Facebook to create significant growth for many different brands and businesses, and now I want to teach you how you can achieve amazing results for your own business. This course will help you build the confidence to put your business on Facebook, and, with this solid foundation, have you achieving your business goals before you know it.
1. Get Started with Marketing on Facebook
2. Build Your Page
3. Build Your Audience
4. Facebook Posts
5. Advanced Facebook Page Features
Facebook Live6m 17s
6. Engage Your Audience
7. Promote Your Business on Facebook
8. Understanding Facebook Insights and Reports
9. Advanced Page and Mobile Features
Next steps1m 36s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.