- Incorporating groups into your business strategy
- Facebook groups vs. pages
- Selecting your privacy settings
- Setting up and branding your group
- Building group engagement
- Monetizing groups
- Assessing the performance of your group
Skill Level Intermediate
- Smart marketers know that Facebook groups are a great way for people to connect and collaborate with each other. But can groups also serve a business function for your company or brand? Now that Facebook allows company page administrators to create groups, many companies are asking themselves that same question. Hi, my name is Kristy Dalton, and I'm here to help you find answers in this course on marketing with Facebook groups. I'm a social media entrepreneur and have coached thousands of people over the years on social media best practices.
As a manager of my own Facebook groups, I look forward to sharing the best strategies with you. After watching this course you'll understand if a Facebook group is right for your business. You'll know how to create and sustain a group, and most important, how it fits in with your strategy for brand awareness or serving a business function. If you want to learn how to build a community using Facebook groups, then this course has you covered. Join me now as we begin.