Learn how to manage a company page on Facebook. Leverage the newest techniques for driving more engagement and achieving better performance.
- The number one challenge of running a Facebook page for a company or brand is getting people to engage with your content so you can get results. My name's Kristy Dalton and I've trained everyone from small business owners to politicians to established brands on social media best practices. I'm a social media entrepreneur and today I'm your personal coach on managing a company Facebook page. Join me as we talk candidly about what works and what doesn't on Facebook.
Strategies that companies used during the early days of Facebook pages just don't work today, so let's talk about what does. I'll show you how to optimize settings for your page and make your job easier. Then we'll walk through content strategy for your page and when and why to use tools such as live video. I'll also share advice for growing your audience and increasing your organic page reach. At the end of the day, your business goals probably involve getting new customers and clients, so we'll also cover how to use Facebook in your sales funnel.
Please join me as we get results.
- Managing roles and security
- Using Facebook Business Manager
- Creating different types of posts
- Creating events
- Getting likes and follows
- Encouraging conversion
- Using Facebook groups and Messenger for community outreach
- Selling on Facebook
- Measuring and improving page performance